adhit

29.2.16

Why Did Katrina Kaif Say No to Koffee with Karan?

Why Did Katrina Kaif Say No to Koffee with Karan?

If you're wondering why Ranbir Kapoor attended the popular chat show Koffee With Karan with his cousin Kareena Kapoor rather than his girlfriend Katrina Kaif, we have the answer right here for you! 
 
Apparently, lady love Katrina Kaif was also invited to the show as a guest, according to a report in http://pakimodeles.blogspot.com/search/label/Katrina%20kaifHowever, Katrina is said to have politely declined the invitation and as per an interview which she gave to Vogue, she apparently had some reservations about going on the show. Katrina explained in the interview that she knew Karan Johar would ask certain questions that she would be obliged to answer, and hence decided to give it a pass.  
 
She said, "I did not go as there was already a lot of speculation around many areas of my life that I really did not want to discuss. And I know that Karan was the kind of friend who is so close that you are not going to be able to avoid that. I just have a tendency to hide in my shell. I don't mind going to chat shows and I don't see it as an invasion of my private space, but I just don't gravitate naturally towards it...that is who I am."
 
We missed seeing Katrina in the show, but we think Bebo more than made up for it when she called Kat sis-in-law!

 

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FLAGE

free counters